1. When classes end and you realize you have 4 essays, 2 lab reports, and 5 exams to get through before the holidays.
2. When your TA is trying to explain a concept during the exam review session.
3. When you decide to go home between the end of class and the start of exams.
4. The moment you walk out of your last exam.
5. When you’re reunited with your dog.
6. When you meet up with your friends back home.
7. When your relatives keep asking how school’s going.
8. When you start stressing over how much to spend on gifts.
9.When you realize how many people you need to shop for.
10. Aaaand when the homemade gifts don’t turn out how they were supposed to.
Happy Holidays Badgers!