It’s that time of the year again. You know what that means…
1. When you realize assignment deadlines and exams are right around the corner.
2. So you pump yourself up, ready to tackle the mountain of work ahead.
But soon reality begins to sink in…you realize you may not have been as on top of things as you had thought.
3. Warmer weather and more sunshine means you can’t stop daydreaming about summer.
4. And knowing that soon you will be saying goodbye to some of your friends can likely be overwhelming.
5. When you finally buckle down and start studying in the library and the group next to you won’t stop talking.
6. Having to turn down fun plans with your friends because you are too busy trying to cram a semesters worth of information in a short amount of time.
7. No money and lot’s of stress means questionable meal choices.
8. Meeting with your Proffessor or TA over a grade can sometimes feel like you’re fighting for your life.
9. Finding out your exam is scheduled on the very last day possible.
10. Procrastination hits hard…over and over again.
11. Eventually, you just stop trying.
12. You have considered quitting on more than one occasion.
13. But soon enough, the panic will return!
14. You become a zombie-like version of yourself.
15. And finally, the relief you feel when it’s all over!
Good luck and…